Friday, October 18, 2013

Invasion



Demons of thought
the dark talons that push me
towards the edge of insanity
twisted tensions of torment
claiming existence denying life
as I walk alone in the dark.

Blinded eyes cannot see
the shards of hope that shimmer in sunlight
while the spirit lies dying
like the spent skeletons of leaves in winter
there is no shelter from the northern winds
as they take me
to walk alone in the dark.

Eternal sleep beckons
and I seek it
as resistance floats like silken fabric
that gently swirls to the ground
caressing my feet
as I walk alone in the dark.





© J Farmer 2013

2 comments:

Thank you for reading, your comments are always welcome

Contact Me, I'd be delighted to hear from you

Name

Email *

Message *

Tir na nog

Al's Sunday Photo Fiction

Pagan Insights Project

Pagan Blog Project