Saturday, September 28, 2013

Post a Pic – The Beauty of Autumn

The Beauty of Autumn by Indigo Janson


Nothing confirms the turning of annual cycle of life and nature more than the vibrancy of Autumn. It makes it a time of accepting the changes that have occurred/are occurring in my life over the last year and I find it empowering to take stock and see just how far I have come over 12 months. It also means my favourite time of year, Winter, is not so far away. So while many may mourn the passing of the hot summer days I celebrate it. Who knows we may even get snow this year – I can hope so at least.




© J Farmer 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, your comments are always welcome

Contact Me, I'd be delighted to hear from you

Name

Email *

Message *

Tir na nog

Al's Sunday Photo Fiction

Pagan Insights Project

Pagan Blog Project