Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Equality



I want to know love
to feel it stir
my senses into awareness
without the whispers saying it is wrong
leaving me in despair
wishing I could disappear
into the boxes that are right
yet I do not belong
I do not want to fight to know desire
or the freedom of equal rights
to dance with such liberty
while singing of justice
where hate is the real disgrace
and love is embraced for its beauty
I want the world to change
not just in one or two places
for equality can only exist
when liberty and freedom is for all





© J Farmer 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, your comments are always welcome

Contact Me, I'd be delighted to hear from you

Name

Email *

Message *

Tir na nog

Al's Sunday Photo Fiction

Pagan Insights Project

Pagan Blog Project